Thursday, October 25, 2012

Girls Night

So two weeks ago, I got a group of girls together for a fun, filled night of painting ceramics at A Piece of Time in Ball Ground.  With our busy schedules, I thought it would be nice to get together for a relaxing Friday night.  Helen did worn us before we started that it is addicting and she wasn't lying.  I am ready to go back and paint something else.

Here are some pictures from our night.



We all brought snacks and drinks, but there was not much time for that.  Everyone was so busy concentrating on what they were painting that there was not much time for anything else.



Hope, Cody's youngest sister, went back it seemed like for a week straight to paint.  They are knocking their Christmas list out one by one!




Glenda, above, used acrylic paint so she got to see what her's was going to look like.  No surprises for her!


Here is my before and after.  Completely different look, but I love it!  I'll have this for years to come as part of my fall decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment