Thursday, April 18, 2013

Taco Egg Rolls

We like tacos and I like egg rolls so when I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it.  Best of all, it was super easy to make!  I'm all about a recipe having only a few ingredients and having dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less!

So here's how it all went down.


I started out by browning the ground beef.  Once that was done, I drained my ground beef and added my taco season.


Once your taco meat is prepared, take it off the heat and add in your cheese.


Now it's time to get rolling.  Add your taco meat & cheese mixture & roll, roll, roll!  I was so impressed how well they stayed rolled up.  Way better than trying to roll up a tortilla shell!


I baked them at 350 for 15 minutes, flipping them over at 8 minutes.  We dipped them in salsa and absolutely loved these!

These would be great to take to a party.  Something different and I'm sure everyone will be asking for the recipe.

Next on the list to try - cheeseburger egg rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment