Friday, May 31, 2013

Tub / Shower Cleaner

We don't have a tub in our master bathroom and Cody is a bath kind of guy.  With his kind of work, I guess coming home and soaking in the tub is as relaxing as it gets.  For me on the other hand, cleaning it can be a nightmare.  And it's in our guest bathroom so I want it to stay as clean as possible if we have family or friends over.

I can picture it now, a guest sitting on the toilet peaking in the shower and seeing that I only half ass cleaned the bathroom.  Insert horrified face!

With Cody being a mechanic, you can only imagine, the tub does not stay white long!  It was that time again and guess what?  I was out of cleaning supplies.  So before I headed out to the store, I searched on Pinterest and found exactly what I was looking for - even parts vinegar and blue dawn.  Heat them up in the microwave and funnel into your spray bottle.  Couldn't get any easier than that!

Here are some before and after pictures!



My cleaning schedule is every 2 weeks, and this was a little longer than 2 weeks so it normally is not this bad!  Hey, life just gets in the way sometimes and cleaning the bathtub is low on the totum pole!


Not really sure about the green glare, stupid iPhone camera!
Now it's time to see what else I can find on Pinterest to make when it comes to cleaning supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment