Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My First Before and After

This past Sunday was Hope's baby shower and of course, in true Jessica fashion, my thinking cap went on.  I love being creative and practical at the same time, all within a budget.  At that time, it was hot and heavy yard sale season so I was on the prowl for ideas.  What is something that they will need, nobody else will get and something that I can use my creativity? 

And then I found this?


I know, you're jealous right?

Immediately, I text Hope to see if they wanted one.  I wanted her to know what my plan was so they didn't register for one or buy one themselves.

I must admit, mom definitely did a lot more of the hard work on this makeover than I did.  She did the upholstery work, as well as the monogrammed E.

Sanding, 2 coats of primer and 4 cans of ivory spray paint, here is the final product!



I am so excited about this makeover and how it turned out.  It was the perfect chair for her to use during the shower & now in the nursery.

I am sure many sleepless nights will be spent in this glider rocking baby Emmalyn to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment