Sunday, September 22, 2013

Showering Baby Emmalyn

On August 25th, family hosted a baby shower for Hope to prepare her for the arrival of baby Emmalyn.  Yes, Emmalyn from Army Wives for all you Army Wives fanatics!  I have been slacking on blog posts lately and thought I better get this done before the baby actually arrives.  The due date is scheduled for October 24th, but her belly is growing fast and now her ankles are slowly disappearing!  Anybody that knows Hope, knows how small she is to begin with so Wayland, her husband, is actually get a kick out this seeing her get so big.

The shower was great - lots of yummy food, family, friends and of course, lots of gifts!

I took a ton of photos, but I'll just share a few.  



Owl Diaper Cake






I Love Duck Dynasty Burp Cloth!


Nanny, Tabatha & Hope


Hope's Mom's Side of the Family


Beautiful Quilt Hand Made






We had a great time.  Now it's just waiting time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment