Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekend Happenings

I love this time of the year, but it seems like we are always on the go.  For the past few weekends, it has been go, go, go and this weekend was not any different.
 
Mom and I headed to Dawsonville on Saturday to the Moonshine Festival.  The ad talks about how there is something for everyone and they were not lying.  Besides the fact that it was packed with people, there literally was something for everyone.  There was such a variety of booths and booths we hadn't seen anywhere else.  This was definitely one of the best festivals we have went to this year.  It was free to get in, but we paid $5 to park and the weather could not have been more perfect.


Still haven't figured out who the guy on the left is.  He was signing autographs so he must be somebody, right?!?! 
 
Sunday, Tabatha and I headed to Sean's birthday party.  He just turned 3 and is so stinkin' cute!  Every present he opened, he kept saying "oh my goodness" and had us all laughing.  It was very low key with family and a few friends (Tabatha and I).

 
Coming up I have a baby shower to attend for an elementary school friend, mom's birthday, Cody and I are having professional pictures done, and the list goes on and on.  Is it bad that I want to use a vacation day just to stay at home and clean my house?!?!  Just 2 more months until the new year and maybe things can slow down!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment