Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gallery Wall Inspiration

Gallery walls are something I see everyday on Pinterest.  After creating Melissa's Christmas presents for a gallery wall in her bedroom, I have really been thinking about creating one for our house.  My biggest dilemna has been where am I going to create this gallery wall.  I have finally found a wall so now it is time to get creative, but first I need some inspiration!










Just from my pictures I have chosen as inspiration, I would assume you have guessed right that I will transforming our staircase wall.  From different blogs I have read, this is a process that doesn't happen over night.  It will take me a few months, if not more, to create our gallery wall. 

So I guess you know what this means for me - it's time to start hitting up the thrift stores! Frames, frames & more frames!

1 comment:

  1. We definitly need to work on my room so we can actually create my gallery wall. I think your staircase will look good when you get done with it. Good luck and maybe sometime I can come help put some frames together. Love ya - Melissa!

    ReplyDelete