Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stair Makeover Inspiration

I walk up and down the stairs every day and every day I get more aggravated at the stairs.  I have probably said a few bad words under my breath as I walk up and down them that's how bad they are getting on my nerves.

When I first bought the house over 3 years ago, everything seemed perfect.  Then I discovered Pinterest!  I have started seeing all these stair makeovers and I knew from the get go, this would be Cody and mine's first big project.

The carpet must go!!

Here are a few inspiration pictures to see what we are planning on doing.







All 3 of the above homes had carpet, but not anymore.  I love these transformations!  I can't wait to get this project started and get the carpet ripped up.

We know this project is not going to happen over night, but the transformation will be huge.

Can't wait to post back with our before and after transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment