Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back to Organizing

Who said Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest?  Clearly that is not the case in today's society.  It seems like every weekend something is going on so there is not much resting going on.  However, this past weekend, I was able to get out and have a little me time shopping around Canton.  

After hitting up Kohls, Target and Best Buy, I decided to take a look around the new Dollar Tree that just opened up.  It was extremely clean inside, but it has to be the smallest Dollar Tree ever.

However, I did find this and knew exactly what I needed it for.


 I'll give you a little hint.  Last Christmas, Cody and I decided to get ourselves this little bad boy.


We absolutely love our Keurig.  While I am not a big coffee drinker, there are plenty of other options for me.  So I hate the boxes that the K-cups come in.  They take up too much room in the cabinet and are ugly.  Plus I am too cheap to buy the actual thing that holds the K-cups so I decided to use the handy dandy Cricut to come up with this.

   
It fits perfectly in the cabinet and takes up much less space.  I already had the vinyl on hand so this project only cost me $1 plus tax.  If you are wondering, the font is Jenna Sue.  It is free on Dafont.  I am really loving this handwritten font right now.  

Oh and we normally don't have this many K-cups on hand at a time because let's face it, they ain't cheap.  It just happened to work out that a co-worker and her husband didn't like the hot chocolate so she gave me 3 boxes.

Now we are just waiting on the cooler weather so we can enjoy all this hot chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment