Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another Before and After

A few days ago, I decided to give my washing machine a good cleaning.  Today, I thought it would be a good idea to clean something else from an idea I found on Pinterest.  I decided I would give our shower head a good cleaning.  I followed the steps from Frugally Sustainable.  

Here is the before picture.


The rust and residue that has built up over the past few years was pretty disgusting.  

Here is the after picture.


I couldn't believe how clean this came.  It looks so much better than before.  
Both my washing machine and shower head cleaning experience involved white distilled vinegar.  That stuff stinks so bad and the smell is so strong, but what a miracle cleaner.   

The best part of this whole process was the fact that I didn't have to spend a dime.  I already had everything I needed and I am sure you do to.  I love super cheap cleaning projects that turn out great! 

1 comment:

  1. I need to clean my shower head!! #mustTRY
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete