Saturday, August 4, 2012

How Do You Like Your Lasagna?

So if you haven't heard of Pinterest, it is time to jump on the band wagon.  Cody's sister, Tabatha, has done nothing but talk about this crock pot lasagna that she tried from, of course, Pinterest.  I don't know about you, but when it comes to the crock pot, let's talk about easy, so I was definitely looking forward to trying this recipe.

I mean, does this not look good or what?


 Source : Get Crocked

So last Sunday I decided it was time to try this recipe out.  It was super easy to put together and 4 hours later, we had crock pot lasagna.  It was good, but I kept comparing it to another lasagna recipe that I had tried a few years ago - cheese lover's pasta roll-ups.

  
 Source: Kraft Recipes


Do these not look amazing?  They are a completely new take on lasagna.  While they may be more time consuming when it comes to prep work, I must admit, this is my favorite form of lasagna.  This is definitely a recipe I will keep on hand for years to come.


If you try either recipe, enjoy!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment